Saturday, May 1, 2010

Crossroads continued

So from my last blog you all learned how I ended up working at Hooters and a bit about my interactions on SL. Now here is a bit more about me and SL.

With my wanderings around lately and trying to figure out where my crossroads are taking me I've done a lot of thinking and talking to some good friends both old and new trying to decide what I want to do. I've kinda realized in SL as in RL I am a people person and really enjoy interacting with people, so I think I will continue with it. During the past week or so, I have gotten some huge compliments from various people which has definitely helped alot. I tend to be a little too hard on myself sometimes, I am my own worst critic and tend to get down on myself. Something that we are all guilty of from time to time. I also find myself wanting to help friends in need, maybe sometimes too much.

Anyways, back to the compliments I have received, they have really a lot to give my confidence a kick in the ass and it does help a little bit to boost my ego (lmao me with a ego, those that know me thats far from true). But it has helped me to realize that I think I belong in the SL public eye and being out there to entertain Avi's and their RL conterparts.

For a while I have contemplated quitting Hooters, heck I've even contemplated quitting SL all together. But, the compliments I have received along with a few changes have changed my mind on that for now. I am looking forward to the changes and having fun again there. My second job in SL is as a Host at Rumours Club, which has gone through a move to a bright new sim (which is awesome BTW). I truly enjoy working there, its a blast with great people that visit and staff to work with. And I have also received huge compliments there as well.

I am currently contemplating taking a drastic step though and picking up DJing in SL. It has been something I have been thinking about for a while now and it may be something just to dive right into and take a chance with. A few people have told me I have a good voice for it, Im not fully convinced lol but, I am thinking it may be worth a shot. But, hey what do I have to lose, might as well give it a shot. Another thing I have thought about doing is continuing with stripping and working for a "ladies only" club, which I think may be interesting.

So, that is a tid bit of what has been filling my thoughts lately along with many other things, but those may or may not be shared at another time lol.

This has been more thoughts of a Vyper, I am your host Marcus signing out for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment